In this episode, I share the 5 reasons you feel negative all the time and how to stop it.
During my time as a coach, I have had many women share with me over the years that they always feel negative.
That no matter how hard they try, they can’t become a positive person.
If this is you…this episode will drastically shift your view of negativity.
In short, I am sharing the mistakes we often make in our minds with the notion of positive and negative thinking so that you can start to feel peace, happiness and know that you are 100% normal.
I hear so many women buy into their own personal stories:
“They’re just a happy person, I always wake up upset or grumpy, I am not ‘like that.’ “
I am calling you on that: it’s a narrative you’ve accepted in your life and are choosing over and over and it feels like a truth to you.
- You’ve been repeating the same story for years. As a result, it’s easier to hang out there now
- Thought awareness- you aren’t aware of your thinking
- Not allowing yourself to feel joy either
- Beating yourself up when you are being negative
- Your perception is that others are happy all the time
What you can do to avoid it:
- Actively seek out positives, tiny ones, to retrain your brain
- To you… versus for you…
- Take ownership of your own feelings
- Let go of the belief that life is 100% happy and that others are happy all the time
- 50/50 living is FREEDOM
Which of these resonated most with you?
What was your biggest a-ha moment from this week’s episode? I’d love to hear from you!
You can also catch this week’s episode here: