I struggled with being obsessed with clean eating early on my food journey. I was the “cleanest” eater but didn’t understand why I wasn’t seeing the physical transformation I expected to come along with it.
That’s because I didn’t understand that while I was doing great work on food quality I need to adjust food quantity.
In this episode we dive into:
- Why your body doesn’t understand the difference between a “clean” treat and a Snickers bar on a macronutrient level.
- If you are working on your “food” start with quality and the quantity will come alongside it.
- Why you can still have too much of a “good” thing and not see physical changes.
- Why being intentional can actually bring the change you are after.
- The body is an energy system that needs to be nurtured in a way that works for YOUR lifestyle.
- When you use weightloss strategies that are restrictive and fear-based, they just don’t simply stick.
LEAVE ME A REVIEW AND SUBSCRIBE
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I would so appreciate if you would do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If this episode really spoke to you, I would be grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and support other women to create their best life! Thank you for sharing in advance!